Monday, June 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday! June 6th



Hey Everybody!!

It has been almost a month since my last post. Our house has been a little on the chaotic side and now with school being over I am ready for a complete change!! This week marks the beginning of some much needed changes in the Jones household. And that includes getting back to menu planning! This week I am going to be trying out some new recipes. I am going to be weeding out the prepackaged processed foods from my house. Although it is cheaper and helps save us money, it isn't something I want my family or myself consuming any longer. Of course it is going to be a process. I have to think practically too whenever it comes to the financial side of it, but you will be seeing more and more fresh foods vs. processed foods on my menu! Well here we go!

Monday-Fajita-Ranch Chicken Wraps

Tuesday- Ham, Mashed Potatoes, and Buttered Green Beans

Wednesday-Pulled Pork BBQ (Crockpot)

Thursday- Bean and Beef Enchilada Casserole

Friday- Date Night out with my Hubby!!

Saturday- Broiled Cod, Jasmine Rice, and Broccoli

Sunday- Trey is being baptized this day so I am planning on having a cook out as long as the weather permits!! The menu is still undecided! Although I know Grilled Corn on the Cob will be on it...it's his favorite!

For more recipes or to share your family's menu, go to Menu Plan Monday.

Have a great week in the kitchen!
Blessings and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment