Friday, September 2, 2011

Homemade Granola Bars!



Here is a recipe that I must share!! It is absolutely delicious!! I found it at Three Many Cooks. They have some delicious looking recipes there!!

I did make a few alterations to it due to what I had in my pantry!

Here is the link to the recipe:

Granola Bars

Here are the alterations I made:

I substituted 1/2 c of milled flax seed for the 1/2 c of wheat germ

I substituted 1 c of pecans for the 1 c of almonds

I didn't add any dried fruit due to the fact my boys hate it! So I made it with an extra cup of chocolate chips....Although this is one substitution I won't make again...too much chocolate (if there is such a thing! LOL...) So I will probably add in different kinds of nuts in place of the dried fruit next time.

Well I hope you like it!! We sure did!! :)

Blessings and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment