Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A New Season of Change


I know this modern world of technology is very convenient. I don't know what I would do without my washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, and GPS (LOL..in that order), but I still find myself longing for a simple life.

It has been a while since my last post, and of course I could give you a list of excuses why, but honestly my house has been completely out of order. I have let myself get miserably over booked. I have always had an issue telling people no when someone needs something. I don't think that I truly mean to fill my calendar, but it seems to happen more and more which then leaves me in the whirlwind of getting frustrated with my kids and feeling completely overwhelmed.

So as summer has left us once again *insert happy dance for fall*, I am leaving my poor planning skills with it. I can't have a full calendar constantly, especially while my husband is still in full time school while working full time as well.

Disorganization really stresses me out. So I am delegating some tasks to the kiddos (which I will post about later), and learning that saying no isn't necessarily being selfish, just knowing your limits and making sure you are giving the best of yourself to the people who need you most. ;)

Well, you will be hearing more from me, but I will leave you with this.


I saw this picture today and I absolutely love it!! I am going to put this in my house so it is a daily reminder of what really matters.

Blessings and love!!


1 comment:

  1. It's hard to say "no" to things, isn't it? But it's a great word to learn to say! :) I've had to learn this lesson--more than once!

    ReplyDelete