Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Big Changes

Well my husband and I have been looking for a house! We are tired of renting and needless to say our current home is not really that functional for 2 kids soon to be 3. So we have been looking and looking and praying and praying! And we found one that is so charming and inviting!! It feels like our home already! hahaha....I am very excited and can't wait to get packing!

I just want to give God all the glory for all of the blessings He has showered our family with! His Word is true and absolute! Its kinda funny how we think we know God's Word but then you really have a revelation of how simple it really is! haha I mean He tells us in Luke 11:9 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find." and we(well at least me haha) seem to think why would God do that for ME??

Prayer and a more intimate life with Christ seems to be the theme around our church right now, and I think God is just teaching each and everyone of us that we can't just assume God knows what we are feeling and want but we have to TELL HIM! (although we all know He already knows! haha) I am just enjoying the intimate season I am in with my Father! I hope you all have a personal REAL relationship with your Creator! He is worthy of it!

Hope all of your days are full of love and life! Blessings and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment