Monday, October 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday October 5th-9th

Well it has been a couple weeks since my last menu post! Its been pretty crazy around here.....super super busy! But I am back on track now so I thought I'd start it back up! haha....it really helps keep you on track that's for sure. So in the spirit of FALL...which I LOVE!!.....I am making some yummy stuff this week. I love comfort food in the fall!

Monday- Old-Fashioned Beef Stew

Tuesday- Chicken Casserole with Green Beans

Wednesday- Mexican Night (Tacos and/or Enchiladas)

Thursday- Chicken Mug Pie

Friday- Out to Ethnic Expo with the family!!

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/mpmfall1.jpg

Check out more Menu Plans at Organizing Junkie!
Hope you all have a blessed week in the Lord!!
Blessings and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment