Monday, September 28, 2009

Where does the time go.......



Exactly one year ago today I delivered our second son Benjamin James. I can't believe he is one! Here's a little look at how he has changed.......



Just a few moments after he was born!




Trey with his new baby brother.....



Being dedicated back to the Lord...haha it looks like he is praising Him already!



His First Christmas!



What a Mess!!



Boating for the First Time!



His Classic Snort....



Silly Boy!



*Tear*Tear* How fun this past year has been! Now its party time! More fun party pics to come!! hahaha.....

Blessings and Love!

1 comment:

  1. Aww he is SO adorable! I just attempted to post a comment here, but my silly browser went haywire on me (: So anyway, I'll try it again. We have two little boys as well! (4 & one nearly 11/mo) I read that you are prego with a widdle girl?? TELL me, what's your secret to that?? lol. We would LOVE to have one more, to complete the family.. but it has to be God's timing for sure.
    Anyway, congrats to you on the pregnancy!! You have such a beautiful family.

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete