Monday, September 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday Sept 14th-18th

Hey There! Well my first week of using Menu Plan Monday was some what of a success....:) My birthday was last Tuesday and it kinda threw off some of my meal plans but that was totally fine with me! My husband and I had a great time out without the kids *SIGH*. Well back to this week...hahahahaha.....I am trying some new things and I hope they turn out well! Well here it is!

Monday- Out with Friends!

Tuesday- Smoked Country Ham, Sour Cream and Chive Potatoes, and Green Beans

Wednesday- Beef Enchiladas

Thursday- Chicken and Rice Casserole

Friday- Chicken Caesar Wraps and Baked Seasoned Fries

Check out more Menu Plans at Organizing Junkie!!

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/mpmfall1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment