Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wow! Its been a long time!!

Hello Everybody!!

I have really dropped the ball with my blog! I can't believe I haven't blogged since December haha..I think I have just been living in survival mode with all of these babies (and by the way we have another one on the way for those of you who don't know! haha...not planned obviously but still an enormous blessing!). But I am going to be more committed to some things in my life and this is going to be one of them!

I recently have really felt lead to start this back up for the women out there that may need some encouragement. I know that sometimes life gets kinda hairy and I want my blog to be a place where you can feel relieved that there are people out there like you! hahaha...believe me our house can get hairy with one kid in school and two still in diapers! But what a blessing it is to have the awesome responsibility of being a wife and mother!

So stay posted, you all are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment