Monday, February 20, 2012

Back to Routine...(and Good-bye 1st Trimester)



Well...I have been quite the blogger slacker!! My first trimester with the mix of just moving and settling in to our new house has kicked my organizational rump. Praise the Lord for my ever so patient husband and children who have allowed me the time I have needed to just get through it all. With all of that being said, I have had a refreshing and eye opening weekend and I am ready to hit the ground running this week.

So here are some things you can look forward to seeing here at Life & Love! :

1. I will be getting back to a regular dinner routine and menu planning. (I have had more evening nausea this time around and dinner out has happened too many times! Once again I have a very patient hubby!! ;)

2. I have had a lot of people ask me how I manage a family as big as ours. So I am going to be using my blog as a platform to let you in on some things that really work for us as well as some things that *cough cough* haven't worked so well.

3. I am going to be joining up with some other blogs for their blog parties. So watch for that!

Thank you all for your patience!!
Blessings and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment