Monday, July 16, 2012

My Weekly Menu (July 16th)




So this week I am going to be trying a few new recipes I have found on Pinterest ( I <3 Pinterest!). :) With my hubby on his weight-loss journey, I am having to find some new and creative ways to serve chicken. I have to brag on him since he won't do it himself, but he has lost 22lbs in just a little over 6 weeks! *insert gushing smile* I am so proud of him! Ok, so back to the menu....some of these recipes, I will be changing a bit for some healthier ingredients but over all they will be very similar. 


Monday- Leftovers

Tuesday- Easy Garlic Chicken and Steamed Broccoli (I didn't get to this one from last week.)

Wednesday- Chicken Taco Salad (homemade taco seasoning)

Thursday- Broiled Tilapia and Steamed Carrots

Friday- "Melt in Your Mouth" Chicken Breast and  Baked Asparagus

Saturday- Applebee's Knock-off Oriental Chicken Salad ( :) I can't wait to try this one!)

For more recipes or the share your family's menu, go to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie!

Have a great week in the kitchen!
Blessings and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment