Tuesday, July 10, 2012

This Week's Menu (July 9th)



Well yesterday was quite eventful, hence my menu is just now getting posted! We had a baby scare so I spend most of the morning and into the late afternoon at the birthing center. All is well though, but I did find out I am 2cm dilated already so it won't be long before the little princess is here. So the preparations continue... :)

Well this week's menu is going to be some fresh yummy summer foods. I am so glad to have a break of the crazy 100+ degree weather. I might even be able to talk my hubby into grilling out some this week! ;)


Tuesday- Key Lime Chicken Tenders and Steamed Carrots


Wednesday- Chicken Taco Salad


Thursday- Out to the County Fair


Friday- Easy Garlic Chicken and Steamed Broccoli


Saturday- Balsamic Garlic Pork Tenderloin and Corn on the Cob


For more recipes or to share your family's menu, go to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie!




Have a great week in the kitchen!!
Blessings and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment