Monday, September 10, 2012

My Weekly Menu (Sept 10th)




Well last week was a crazy one for us and it is looking like this week will be following the same pattern! We have a lot of appointments this week. So I am going to be doing some simple dinners to reduce the stress level. ;) 

I have been on a Pinterest pinning rampage lately. And with fall only weeks away,(...although this weekend has definitely felt like fall :)...)I am getting super excited for fall foods and crafts! 

Monday
Riley visit early in the morning with Annie.
Homeschooling
Out for Dinner (after a long day at Riley with Annie...I'm just not in the mood to cook! ;) )

Tuesday
Homeschooling
Catching up on some much needed housework
Out to Celebrate my Sister-in-Law's 19th Birthday :)

Wednesday
Homeschooling
Afternoon Appointments
Church
Spicy Pork Chops (crock pot recipe) and Seasoned Green Beans

Thursday
Homeschooling
Trip to Seymour
Grocery Shopping
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Sauteed Asparagus 

Friday
Homeschooling
Housework
Homemade Pizza (for the kiddos) and Dinner out for the Parents! :)
Working a shift at the Columbus Kids Resale and then shopping the presale. (I LOVE THIS SALE!! :))

Saturday
Fun Family Time
Easy BBQ Ribs (crock pot recipe) and Steamed Broccoli
Notre Dame vs. Michigan State Game at 8 pm

For more recipes or to share your family's menu, go to Menu Plan Monday!

Whew...I'm tired just thinking about it all! :) Have a great week in the kitchen!
Blessings and Love!

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie's MPM party!
    Love Pinterest! It's a great source for recipes and other topics for inspiration.
    Your meals sound amazing.
    I hope you have a wonderful and delicious week!

    ReplyDelete