Monday, September 3, 2012

My Weekly Menu (Sept. 3rd)




Happy September!!

It's the beginning of my favorite season...FALL!! There's nothing better than sweatshirts, bonfires, football, and trips to the pumpkin patch. :) And of course we can't forget crockpot season! hahaha...I can't wait for those chilly nights so I can be reunited with my crockpot. :) 

Well this week kicks off our first week of homeschooling! I am super excited to dive into the curriculum we have picked out...which is another post to come along with pictures of our school room/area :) Since I will be homeschooling, I will be posting our lunch menu too to help keep this lady organized (if that is really possible with 5 kids...haha). This week is going to be a fun filled jam packed week with some fun activities for the kiddos and eating out to celebrate...along with it being my birthday this week too. ;) (I'm still not sure how I feel about leaving the mid 20s and heading towards the late 20s.) Well here we go with the menu...!

Mon- Labor Day Cookout w/ my parents 
         BBQ Chicken, Grilled Corn on the Cob, and Salad

Tues- 1st Day of School 
         Our yearly tradition of breakfast out (on the first day) 
         PB&J, Strawberries, Red Jello (a red themed lunch since red is                                the color of the week for the little ones)
         Dinner out to celebrate with my hubby!! :)

Wed- Homeschooling
         Corn Dogs Mini Muffin
         Dinner out after church

Thurs- Homeschooling
          Ants on a Log ( Letter A is the letter of the week)
          Rosemary Pork Tenderloin and Steamed Carrots

Fri- Homeschooling
       Homemade Mini Pizzas
       Dinner out for a friend's birthday!

Sat- Lowe's Build and Grow for the kiddos
        My Birthday.... :)

For more recipes or to share your family's menu, go to Menu Plan Monday!


Have a great week in the kitchen!! :)
Blessings and Love!!
                   
                                                                

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a fun week planned! I love that you're incorporating food into your school themes:) My kiddos love that, too!

    ReplyDelete