Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello there friends!

The Jones' have been one very busy household lately (new baby, starting to homeschool, job changes, moving, and the holidays...yikes did I really go through all of that in a 5 month period??). So... I am so very ready for the routine and structure a new year brings. Now with the holidays behind us, I can get back to homeschooling, menu planning, and some of the fun things I love to do that I just can't find the time to do with all of the Christmas hustle. :)

With that structure and routine, blogging will become a 2 to 3 times a week escape for me. :) (Due to the insane changes and seasons I have been going through, blogging had to take a back seat.) So stay posted and feel free to follow me for the fun posts to come starting next week. (A tour of our new home will be included! :) )

Thank you all for reading and following me here at Life & Love. :)

Blessings and Love!


Of course I couldn't leave you without a photo of the kiddos from the holidays... :)

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment