Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday! (Nov 8th)



Good Morning Everyone!!

Well the Jones' household is finally back to normal! After a crazy busy month last month and getting over sicknesses last week, we are back to our normal routine!! Thank you Jesus!! With having 3 kids under 6 and one more on the way, routine is absolutely crucial in our house. So getting back to routine means back to having an organized menu plan! Yay!! The temps this week are actually going to be quite warm for this time of year so my crockpot gets to have a break this week....but I will be trying some new recipes, so I will let you know how they go!

Monday- Chicken Pot Pie (I will post my version of this recipe later today)

Tuesday- Beef Enchiladas and Ham and Cheese Sandwiches for the kiddos
(My children refuse to eat Mexican food!)

Wednesday- Free Pizza w/ bread sticks from Little Caesars
(thank you coupons!!)

Thursday- Homemade Chicken and Noodles*, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans

Friday- Family Night Out!

Saturday- Buffalo Wings and Chili Con Queso dip*
( I will post recipe later) (Yay for football food!!)

*New recipe we are trying this week

For more recipes or to link up your family's menu go to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie!
Have a blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment