Monday, October 25, 2010

Just a Little Shout Out!

”ediexmasbutton” height=

Just thought I would let you crafty/creative ladies out there know about a blog series you need to follow! What it is is 12 different handmade crafts that make awesome gifts! I am all for creativity, but lets be honest some things that you find when searching for "homemade" gift ideas are just not something you would want to give....LOL sorry if that's too blunt but I am sure you know what I am talking about! But everything she posted last year I really truly liked and would definitely give or would make for myself ;). I also absolutely adored the creativity and simplicity of some of the things that she posted too! So it starts November 1st and goes through the 12th so go to lifeingrace if you would like to follow!
Blessings and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment