Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday! (Oct 25th)



So I thought last week was going to kill me! Lol...it was pretty crazy!! We had absolutely everything going on! I had so many appointments along with our church putting on a reality house, Legion of Terror, and we had to be there almost every night for that!! Which by the way, it is amazing this year!! If you are around Columbus, you must come and see it!! It will forever change your life!! Whew...I'm just glad we have a break this week though! haha....so this week's menu will be nice comfort food with some new recipes too. We will be hopefully getting some very much needed rain so along with nice fall temps my crockpot is going to be used too! Well here it is...

Monday- Ordering Pizza!! (We are relaxing after a long week! LOL)

Tuesday- Chicken Pot Pie

Wednesday- Old Fashioned Beef Stew (I heart my crockpot!)

Thursday-Spaghetti Pie with salad

Friday- Legion of Terror night

Saturday- Legion of Terror night

For more menu plans and/or recipes, go to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie!!

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment