Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday! (Oct. 18)




Hey Everyone!

I have two crazy weeks ahead of me so organization is going to be crucial for my sanity!! Our church is putting on our second annual reality house, Legion of Terror. It is going to be awesome this year. If you are in the area, you will have to stop by and check it out!! So any who, we will be submerged in practices all this week, and if I don't plan ahead we will drown in stress! So my crock pot is going to be my best friend this week...lol...and next! So I will be trying some new recipes and pulling out some old favorites.

Monday-
Dinner out & Family Movie Night!

Tuesday- Ham Sandwiches and Cheesy Broccoli & Potato Soup*(new recipe to come)

Wednesday- Pulled Pork Barbecue Sandwiches and Macaroni and Cheese

Thursday- Old Fashioned Beef Stew or tacos, its all pending on the temp outside! My hubby won't eat hot stuff whenever its warmer outside.

Friday-
Left overs

Saturday- Left overs and Pizza for the kiddos!

To link up your menu or just to find some great some great recipes go to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie!

Have a great week!!
Blessings and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment