Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday! (Sept 27)



Hey!!

Well this past week has been sooooo busy (that's why I didn't post my menu last week...lol...I winged it last week which I hate doing..lol!) We celebrated Benny's 2nd birthday yesterday and it was so much fun! So last week consisted of CLEANING lol and planning and just keeping up with the day to day(which is intense already..haha), so I am looking forward to getting back to the norm around here!

Praise God, we finally have FALL weather, which I just adore! So this week I will be using my crockpot!! YAY!! Nothing says fall like football, hoodies, and some good crockpot food! Well here it is!
Monday- Leftovers from Benny's Party

Tuesday- Chicken Pot Pie

Wednesday- Old Fashioned Beef Stew (Crockpot!!)

Thursday- Taco Salads

Friday- Sloppy Joes (Crockpot!) and Macaroni and Cheese

Saturday- Chili with a side of college football!!

Find more recipes and menus at Menu Plan Mondays at Organizing Junkie!

Have an awesome week!! Happy Cooking to you all!!
Blessings and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment