Monday, September 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday!

Photobucket

Well its Monday! And that means back to the routine! It has been getting cooler and I am just itching to get my crock-pot up and going with some stews and chilis! My hubby really only likes that kind of food when it is well into fall and winter, but I might have to sneak one in early! LOL...I have been craving beef stew and white chili for months! Any who...here's the menu for the week!

Monday- Chicken Pot Pie

Tuesday- Grilling Out Night! Marinated Steaks, Mashed Potatoes, and Corn on the Cob

Wednesday- Tacos / Taco Salads

Thursday- Chicken Spaghetti* and Garlic Bread

Friday- Possibly Slow-Cooker Beef Stew (if it is cool enough :) ) If not then Garlic Beef*, White Rice, and Toasted Pita Bread

* I will post the recipes this week!

Join in for Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie!

Blessings and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment