Monday, December 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday! (Dec 13th)

Photobucket

Hey everyone!!

Well we have a jam packed week ahead of us!! This week Trey has his Christmas program(which he has been asked to play Joseph this year...:) so exciting!) this Tuesday, church on Wednesday, dinner out with my Praise Team from our church on Thursday, and Saturday is our little Emma's first birthday!! Whew...I'm tired already!!! LOL...well we had a few carry overs from last week that I will be doing this week. And I didn't get to my Christmas baking last week so this week I will be living in my kitchen in between everything else that is going on so watch for some yummy recipes! haha...well on with the menu!

Monday- Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, and Buttered Peas

Tuesday- Out to Dinner with the Family!

Wednesday- Pulled Pork Barbecue Sandwiches and Macaroni and Cheese

Thursday- Out to Dinner with Praise Team!

Friday- Grilled Chicken with Pasta* and Salad

Saturday- Emma's 1st Birthday Party!!

For more menus or recipes, go to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie!

I pray you have an awesome week!! Enjoy this great time of the year and enjoy your family!!
Blessings and Love!

"Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you." Jude 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment