Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday!(Oops...Tuesday) (Dec 20th)

Photobucket



Hey Everyone!!

I have been so busy getting ready for Christmas and Sissy Birthday, that I have kinda fallen off of the face of the blog world!! But I thought I still can post my menu, even if it is a day late! haha...Last week didn't really go as planned but oh well! We can have some grace around this time of year right? lol... I am baking all day today so I will be posting some recipes tonight of some of the yummy treats that have passed the "Husband Test".

Monday- Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans(that I burned!! :( )

Tuesday- Chicken Pot Pie

Wednesday- Pulled Pork Barbecue Sandwiches and Mac and Cheese

Thursday- Out with the in-laws for Christmas

Friday- Out to my Aunt's house for Christmas

Saturday- Hosting Christmas Dinner (Sage Turkey*, Smoked Ham, Stuffing, Sweet Potato Casserole, Green Beans, and Rolls)

Sunday- Out with the Jones' for Christmas

*recipe to come

For more recipes or to share your family's menu, go to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie!

Stay Posted! There will be lots of recipes and knitting patterns to come!!
Blessings and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment