Sunday, December 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday! (Dec 6th)

Photobucket


Wow...I can't believe it is December already!! I love it don't get me wrong, but it seems like we just started back at school and we are now 3 weeks away from Christmas! Haha...well, this week I will be testing out some new holiday treat recipes for some homemade gifts...So I will be posting the ones that make the cut for gifts! And I will also be posting some pics and patterns for some Christmas gifts I am knitting! So stay tuned for those! Last week's meals went great, but I do have one to carry over! So on with the menu!

Monday- White Chili

Tuesday- Barbecue Chicken, Cheesy Potatoes, and Green Beans

Wednesday- Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, and Buttered Peas

Thursday- Grilled Chicken Tenderloins and Pasta with Garlic Bread (recipe to come for homemade pasta sauce)

Friday- Date Night!! and finishing up Christmas shopping!

Saturday- Leftovers


To link up your family's menu or to find some great recipes, go to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie!

I pray you all have a great week!
Blessings and Love!!

Matthew 6:31-34

31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

He is so faithful!! What an awesome Friend and Provider I serve!!


No comments:

Post a Comment